We're Hiring! Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Scottsdale area residents only.
Retail Brand Associate
From the creative behind National Horseman Magazine, Stylish Equestrian is the premier online luxury retail destination for the modern equestrian – featuring a curated collection of apparel, jewelry, home and gift. Stylish Equestrian launched in the fall of 2018 and has grown exponentially since. In addition to its increasing online market, the brand expanded domestically as well, hosting several successful showrooms within the first few months of operation, with plans to continue the momentum nationwide throughout 2020.
- Help grow and develop Stylish Equestrian to become a positively recognizable brand in all equine related fields.
- Apply understanding of the company’s unique equestrian demographic, to the creation and execution of online retail solutions and brand marketing.
- Develop and execute strategy to increase website traffic and product sales via social media, email marketing and blogging.
- Assist in the strategy and management of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and all other social platforms.
- Develop an influencer marketing strategy and manage all relationships.
- Research and identify emerging product trends.
- Assist in product sourcing, development and selection in line with the brand and aesthetic standards.
- Assist in the management of the website including content, web updates and product uploads.
- Process new merchandise and maintain organized showroom and storage.
- Examine all received goods for product flaws and execute damage process as needed.
- Manage incoming customer orders and expedite outbound shipping.
- Manage customer relations in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinate annual product photoshoots, assist and style as needed.
- Merchandise and manage showroom booth at specified events.
- Travel may be required as part of this role.
- A stylish esthetic with an eye for modern design and consistent branding.
- Experience with digital marketing practices, including online/mobile, social media, insight generation, and top funnel analytic.
- Extremely proficient on social media marketing across multiple platforms.
- Able to multi-task, use good judgment to balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- A natural leader with a positive attitude that enjoys working on a team.
- Strong customer service skills and a passion for providing a superior guest experience.
- Highly developed computer, written and oral communication skills.
- Stylist and photography background a plus.
- Visual Merchandising a plus.
- Digital Marketing knowledge a plus.